The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, Department of Management and Marketing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, and Sheffield University Management School. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Exchange or Covenant? The Nature of the Member-Union Relationship
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2004
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 855–873, October 2004
How to Cite
Snape, E. and Redman, T. (2004), Exchange or Covenant? The Nature of the Member-Union Relationship. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 43: 855–873. doi: 10.1111/j.0019-8676.2004.00365.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!