The Impact of Living Wages on Employers: A Control Group Analysis of the Los Angeles Ordinance*
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2004
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 84–105, January 2005
How to Cite
FAIRRIS, D. (2005), The Impact of Living Wages on Employers: A Control Group Analysis of the Los Angeles Ordinance. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 44: 84–105. doi: 10.1111/j.0019-8676.2004.00374.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!