Living Wages and Retention of Homecare Workers in San Francisco
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2004
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 139–163, January 2005
How to Cite
HOWES, C. (2005), Living Wages and Retention of Homecare Workers in San Francisco. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 44: 139–163. doi: 10.1111/j.0019-8676.2004.00376.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!