The ILO October Inquiry: Statistics on Occupational Wages and Hours of Work and on Retail Food Prices
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2004
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 193–196, January 2005
How to Cite
DUPRÉ, M.-T. (2005), The ILO October Inquiry: Statistics on Occupational Wages and Hours of Work and on Retail Food Prices. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 44: 193–196. doi: 10.1111/j.0019-8676.2004.00378.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!