Geographical Scale, the ‘Feel-Good Factor’ and Voting at the 1997 General Election in England and Wales
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2004
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 51–64, April 2000
How to Cite
Tunstall, H., Rossiter, D. J., Pattie, C. J., MacAllister, I., Johnston, R. J. and Dorling, D. F. L. (2000), Geographical Scale, the ‘Feel-Good Factor’ and Voting at the 1997 General Election in England and Wales. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 25: 51–64. doi: 10.1111/j.0020-2754.2000.00051.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2004
- revised manuscript received 4 August 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!