White natures: Sydney's Royal Agricultural Show in post-humanist perspective
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2003
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 422–441, December 2003
How to Cite
Anderson, K. (2003), White natures: Sydney's Royal Agricultural Show in post-humanist perspective. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 28: 422–441. doi: 10.1111/j.0020-2754.2003.00102.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2003
- revised manuscript received 24 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!