Rivers of dreams: on the gulf between theoretical and practical aspects of an upland river restoration
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2004
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 257–281, September 2004
How to Cite
McDonald, A., Lane, S. N., Haycock, N. E. and Chalk, E. A. (2004), Rivers of dreams: on the gulf between theoretical and practical aspects of an upland river restoration. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 29: 257–281. doi: 10.1111/j.0020-2754.2004.00314.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2004
- revised manuscript received 4 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!