Professor Charly Gabriel Mbock is an anthropologist. A Director of Research, he has published several internationally reputed books and articles. Having been the Representative of Cameroon, Vice-Chair for Africa and Rapporteur of the Intergovernmental Council of the UNESCO MOST programme, Professor Mbock is currently an elected Council member of its Scientific Committee. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy utilisation of research results in Cameroon*
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
International Social Science Journal
Volume 56, Issue 179, pages 37–45, March 2004
How to Cite
Mbock, C. G., Ngo-Mpeck, M.-L., Kom, D. and Zambo Belinga, J.-M. (2004), Policy utilisation of research results in Cameroon. International Social Science Journal, 56: 37–45. doi: 10.1111/j.0020-8701.2004.00473.x
Marie-Laure Ngo-Mpeck is a researcher at the World Agroforestry Centre, where she works at the regional bureau for humid tropical Africa. The author of half-a-dozen scientific articles in specialised journals, she is completing a doctoral thesis on the domestication of medicinal plants and local fruit trees at the University of Yaoundé, Cameroon.
Dorothée Kom is a researcher at the Cameroon Ministry of Scientific and Technical Research.
Joseph-Marie Zambo Belinga is a lecturer in political science at the University of Yaoundé, Cameroon.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!