Professor Charly Gabriel Mbock is an anthropologist. A Director of Research, he has published several internationally reputed books and articles. Having been the Representative of Cameroon, Vice-Chair for Africa and Rapporteur of the Intergovernmental Council of the UNESCO MOST programme, Professor Mbock is currently an elected Council member of its Scientific Committee. Email: email@example.com
Policy utilisation of research results in Cameroon*
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
International Social Science Journal
Volume 56, Issue 179, pages 37–45, March 2004
How to Cite
Mbock, C. G., Ngo-Mpeck, M.-L., Kom, D. and Zambo Belinga, J.-M. (2004), Policy utilisation of research results in Cameroon. International Social Science Journal, 56: 37–45. doi: 10.1111/j.0020-8701.2004.00473.x
Marie-Laure Ngo-Mpeck is a researcher at the World Agroforestry Centre, where she works at the regional bureau for humid tropical Africa. The author of half-a-dozen scientific articles in specialised journals, she is completing a doctoral thesis on the domestication of medicinal plants and local fruit trees at the University of Yaoundé, Cameroon.
Dorothée Kom is a researcher at the Cameroon Ministry of Scientific and Technical Research.
Joseph-Marie Zambo Belinga is a lecturer in political science at the University of Yaoundé, Cameroon.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!