Author's note: We thank the Weatherhead Initiative on Military Conflict as a Public Health Problem, the Ford Foundation, and the World Health Organization for financial support and Gary King, Lisa Martin, and Ben Valentino for helpful comments.
Comparative Public Health: The Political Economy of Human Misery and Well-Being
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2004
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 73–94, March 2004
How to Cite
Ghobarah, H. A., Huth, P. and Russett, B. (2004), Comparative Public Health: The Political Economy of Human Misery and Well-Being. International Studies Quarterly, 48: 73–94. doi: 10.1111/j.0020-8833.2004.00292.x
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!