Authors' note: We thank John Huber very much for sharing his data with us and for commenting on various versions of this. We also thank Alberto Alesina, David Baldwin, William Clark, Jeffry Frieden, Edward Mansfield, Lisa Martin, Greg Wawro, Nolan McCarty, Howard Rosenthal, Robert Trager, Robert Shapiro, Mike Hiscox, Gahl Hochman, Kaare Strom, and B. Peter Rosendorff for their helpful comments. We received very helpful comments from seminar participants at the University of California at San Diego, April 2001, the Research Group on Political Institutions and Economy Policy (PEIP) at Harvard University, supported by the Weatherhead Center for International Affairs and the Center for Basic Research in the Social Sciences, May 2001, and APSA 2002 panel. Milner also received generous support from the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences at Stanford, CA, during the 2001–2002 year.
Partisanship, Trade Policy, and Globalization: Is There a Left–Right Divide on Trade Policy?
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2004
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 95–120, March 2004
How to Cite
Milner, H. V. and Judkins, B. (2004), Partisanship, Trade Policy, and Globalization: Is There a Left–Right Divide on Trade Policy?. International Studies Quarterly, 48: 95–120. doi: 10.1111/j.0020-8833.2004.00293.x
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!