Author's note: This project was made possible by a grant from the Carnegie Corporation and a Visiting Scholarship at the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, for which the author is extremely grateful. For comments and suggestions, she also thanks Bob Art, Allison Bailey, Michael Barnett, Amitabh Dubey, Nisha Fazal, Erik Gartzke, Lise Howard, Bob Jervis, Kim Marten, Dan Reiter, Nicholas Sambanis, Jack Snyder, Monica Toft, and Barb Walter. Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the 2002 annual meetings of the International Studies Association, Harvard's Olin Institute, Yale's international relations speaker series, PNCIS at the University of Washington, CIS at Princeton, and the Political Science Department at Emory University.
Does Peacekeeping Keep Peace? International Intervention and the Duration of Peace After Civil War
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2004
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 269–292, June 2004
How to Cite
Fortna, V. P. (2004), Does Peacekeeping Keep Peace? International Intervention and the Duration of Peace After Civil War. International Studies Quarterly, 48: 269–292. doi: 10.1111/j.0020-8833.2004.00301.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!