Author's note: An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2002 Berlin Conference on the Human Dimensions of Global Environmental Change. We thank participants, Pauline Mcguirk, and three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
Transnational Networks and Global Environmental Governance: The Cities for Climate Protection Program
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2004
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 471–493, June 2004
How to Cite
Betsill, M. M. and Bulkeley, H. (2004), Transnational Networks and Global Environmental Governance: The Cities for Climate Protection Program. International Studies Quarterly, 48: 471–493. doi: 10.1111/j.0020-8833.2004.00310.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!