Author's note: The author thanks John Mueller, Theresa Sabonis-Helf and Roy Stafford for comments, and Erica Prenzlow and Albert Bejo for research assistance. The views expressed here are those of the author and not the National Defense University, the National War College, or any other agency of the U.S. Government.
Explaining Wars of Choice: An Integrated Decision Model of NATO Policy in Kosovo
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2004
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 631–662, September 2004
How to Cite
Auerswald, D. P. (2004), Explaining Wars of Choice: An Integrated Decision Model of NATO Policy in Kosovo. International Studies Quarterly, 48: 631–662. doi: 10.1111/j.0020-8833.2004.00318.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!