Author's note: I thank Stephanie Di Alto, Tom Donahue, Lloyd Rudolph, Susanne Rudolph, Saskia Sassen, and three anonymous reviewers for their comments on previous drafts. My thanks are also due to Wayne Cornelius and his staff for hosting me for a year as a visiting research fellow at the Center for Comparative Immigration Studies, UCSD.
When States Prefer Non-Citizens Over Citizens: Conflict Over Illegal Immigration into Malaysia
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2005
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 101–122, March 2005
How to Cite
Sadiq, K. (2005), When States Prefer Non-Citizens Over Citizens: Conflict Over Illegal Immigration into Malaysia. International Studies Quarterly, 49: 101–122. doi: 10.1111/j.0020-8833.2005.00336.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!