Leadership Style, Regime Type, and Foreign Policy Crisis Behavior: A Contingent Monadic Peace?
Article first published online: 25 APR 2005
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 205–232, June 2005
How to Cite
Keller, J. W. (2005), Leadership Style, Regime Type, and Foreign Policy Crisis Behavior: A Contingent Monadic Peace?. International Studies Quarterly, 49: 205–232. doi: 10.1111/j.0020-8833.2005.00342.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!