Comments on ‘Towards a theory of the integration of the Other in representation’
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2005
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 295–296, June 2005
How to Cite
Gallard, M. (2005), Comments on ‘Towards a theory of the integration of the Other in representation’. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 50: 295–296. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-8774.2005.00533.x
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!