Symbols and symbolization in clinical practice and in Elisabeth Marton's film My Name was Sabina Spielrein
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2005
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 297–310, June 2005
How to Cite
Gibeault, A. (2005), Symbols and symbolization in clinical practice and in Elisabeth Marton's film My Name was Sabina Spielrein. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 50: 297–310. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-8774.2005.00534.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!