Winnicott's splitting headache: considering the gap between Jungian and object relations concepts
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2005
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 333–350, June 2005
How to Cite
Morey, J. R. (2005), Winnicott's splitting headache: considering the gap between Jungian and object relations concepts. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 50: 333–350. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-8774.2005.00536.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!