2Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Lausanne Renfro, Department of Psychology, New Mexico State University, P. O. Box 30001/Dept. 3452, Las Cruces, NM 88003. E-mail: email@example.com
The Role of Threat in Attitudes Toward Affirmative Action and Its Beneficiaries1
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 41–74, January 2006
How to Cite
Renfro, C. L., Duran, A., Stephan, W. G. and Clason, D. L. (2006), The Role of Threat in Attitudes Toward Affirmative Action and Its Beneficiaries. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 41–74. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00003.x
1The authors thank Cookie Stephan for her comments on an earlier version of this manuscript; Larry Gregory and Douglas Gillan for serving as statistical consultants; and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!