2Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Tammy D. Allen, Department of Psychology, University of South Florida, 4202 East Fowler Avenue, PCD 4118G, Tampa, FL 33620-7200. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rewarding Good Citizens: The Relationship Between Citizenship Behavior, Gender, and Organizational Rewards1
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 120–143, January 2006
How to Cite
Allen, T. D. (2006), Rewarding Good Citizens: The Relationship Between Citizenship Behavior, Gender, and Organizational Rewards. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 120–143. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00006.x
1An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 15th annual meeting of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, New Orleans, LA, April 2000. The author thanks Walter C. Borman for his helpful comments concerning an earlier version of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!