1Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Nancy Gyurcsik, College of Kinesiology, University of Saskatchewan, 87 Campus Drive, Saskatoon, SK, Canada, S7N 5B2. E-mail: email@example.com
Prospective and Daily Measures of Acute Thoughts, Decisional Struggle, and Coping: Measurement Correspondence and the Prediction of Exercise in Young Adults
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1321–1336, June 2006
How to Cite
Gyurcsik, N. C., Johnson, E. M. and Perrett, J. J. (2006), Prospective and Daily Measures of Acute Thoughts, Decisional Struggle, and Coping: Measurement Correspondence and the Prediction of Exercise in Young Adults. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 1321–1336. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00029.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!