2Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Joshua M. Feinberg, Department of Psychology, Saint Peter's College, 2641 Kennedy Boulevard, Jersey City, NJ 07306. E-mail: Jfeinberg@spc.edu
Social Facilitation: A Test of Competing Theories1
Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 1087–1109, May 2006
How to Cite
Feinberg, J. M. and Aiello, J. R. (2006), Social Facilitation: A Test of Competing Theories. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 1087–1109. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00032.x
1Research reported in this article is based in part on a master's thesis by Joshua M. Feinberg under the supervision of John R. Aiello and submitted to the Graduate School at Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!