2Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Vetta L. Sanders Thompson, School of Public Health, Salus Center, Saint Louis University, 3545 Lafayette Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63104. E-mail: Sanders@slu.edu
Coping Responses and the Experience of Discrimination1
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 1198–1214, May 2006
How to Cite
Sanders Thompson, V. L. (2006), Coping Responses and the Experience of Discrimination. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 1198–1214. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00038.x
1This study was supported by a grant from the American Philosophical Society. The assistance of Karen Terry and Sebrina Bellamy in data collection and management is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!