2Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Alison M. Konrad, Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario, 1151 Richmond Street North, London, Ontario, Canada, N6A 3K7. E-mail: email@example.com
Is Promoting an African American Unfair? The Triple Interaction of Participant Ethnicity, Target Ethnicity, and Ethnic Identity1
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 1215–1233, May 2006
How to Cite
Konrad, A. M., Ross, G. and Linnehan, F. (2006), Is Promoting an African American Unfair? The Triple Interaction of Participant Ethnicity, Target Ethnicity, and Ethnic Identity. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 1215–1233. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00039.x
1An earlier version of this paper was presented at the annual meeting of the Academy of Management, August 2001, in Washington, DC. Alison Konrad gratefully acknowledges the support of the Boettner Research Fellowship from Temple University's Fox School of Business and Management.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!