2Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Nina Koivula, Department of Safety, Finnish Institute of Occupational Health, Topeliuksenkatu 41 a A, FIN-00250 Helsinki, Finland. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Value Structure Among Students and Steelworkers1
Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 1263–1273, May 2006
How to Cite
Koivula, N. and Verkasalo, M. (2006), Value Structure Among Students and Steelworkers. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 1263–1273. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00041.x
1This study was supported in part by a grant from the Finnish Work Environment Fund to the first author. The company under study employed the first author during the time of the data collection. The authors thank Irina Bezmenova, Robin Goodwin, Klaus Helkama, Terttu Kaustia, Armi Muhonen, Jorma Saari, Simo Salminen, and Lauri Tarkkonen for their help and comments. We also thank the anonymous reviewers for their insightful suggestions.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!