2Correspondence concerning this paper should be addressed to Deborah E. Rupp, Department of Psychology and Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations, University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign, 603 East Daniel Street, Champaign, IL 61820. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Age Bias in the Workplace: The Impact of Ageism and Causal Attributions1
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1337–1364, June 2006
How to Cite
Rupp, D. E., Vodanovich, S. J. and Credé, M. (2006), Age Bias in the Workplace: The Impact of Ageism and Causal Attributions. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 1337–1364. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00062.x
1The authors thank Rosemary Hays-Thomas, Terry Schell, Sam Mathews, as well as the editor and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments regarding this paper. They also thank research assistants Silke Holub, Seth Spain, Koren Aragaki, and Demetria Gallagher for their help with various project elements. Portions of this paper were presented at the 18th annual meeting of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Orlando, FL, April 2002.
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!