2Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Joanna D. Pozzulo, Department of Psychology, Carleton University, 1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, K1S 5B6. E-mail: Joanna_pozzulo@carleton.ca
Biased Lineup Instructions: Examining the Effect of Pressure on Children's and Adults' Eyewitness Identification Accuracy1
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1381–1394, June 2006
How to Cite
Pozzulo, J. D. and Dempsey, J. (2006), Biased Lineup Instructions: Examining the Effect of Pressure on Children's and Adults' Eyewitness Identification Accuracy. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 1381–1394. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00064.x
1This research was supported by a grant by the Social Sciences Research Council of Canada to the first author.
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!