2Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Shana Levin, Department of Psychology, Claremont McKenna College, 850 Columbia Avenue, Claremont, CA 91711. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ethnic Segregation and Perceived Discrimination in College: Mutual Influences and Effects on Social and Academic Life1
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1471–1501, June 2006
How to Cite
Levin, S., Van Laar, C. and Foote, W. (2006), Ethnic Segregation and Perceived Discrimination in College: Mutual Influences and Effects on Social and Academic Life. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 1471–1501. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00068.x
1This research was supported by grants from the Russell Sage Foundation, the UCLA Office of the Chancellor, and the National Science Foundation (Award No. BCS-9808686). Special thanks go to Jim Sidanius, David Sears, Stacey Sinclair, and Marilynn Brewer for their collaboration on this joint research project; and Michael Greenwell for his efforts in data collection.
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!