2Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Céline M. Blanchard, School of Psychology, University of Ottawa, 145 Jean-Jacques Lussier, Montpetit Hall, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1N 6N5. E-mail: email@example.com
A Dual Route in Explaining Health Outcomes in Natural Disaster1
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1502–1522, June 2006
How to Cite
Tremblay, M. A., Blanchard, C. M., Pelletier, L. G. and Vallerand, R. J. (2006), A Dual Route in Explaining Health Outcomes in Natural Disaster. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 1502–1522. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00069.x
1The first author thanks his supervisors, Céline M. Blanchard and Luc G. Pelletier, whose expertise, guidance, and support contributed greatly to the project. In addition, special thanks are extended to Frederick M. E. Grouzet, Danielle Patry, and Catherine Amiot for their commitment and input regarding the statistical analyses. The first author also thanks the members of the University of Ottawa's Human Motivation Laboratory for their various contributions to the overall study.
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!