1Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to John W. Welte, Research Institute on Addictions, 1021 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14203. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Multiple Risk Factors for Frequent and Problem Gambling: Individual, Social, and Ecological
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1548–1568, June 2006
How to Cite
Welte, J. W., Wieczorek, W. F., Barnes, G. M. and Tidwell, M.-C. O. (2006), Multiple Risk Factors for Frequent and Problem Gambling: Individual, Social, and Ecological. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 1548–1568. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00071.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!