2Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to George B. Cunningham, Laboratory for Diversity in Sport, Department of Health and Kinesiology, Texas A & M University, TAMU 4243, College Station, TX 77843-4243. E-mail: email@example.com
The Role of Perceived Demographic Dissimilarity and Interaction in Customer-Service Satisfaction1
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 1654–1673, July 2006
How to Cite
Cunningham, G. B. and Sagas, M. (2006), The Role of Perceived Demographic Dissimilarity and Interaction in Customer-Service Satisfaction. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 1654–1673. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00075.x
1This research was funded through a research contract with the Westside Tennis Club, Houston, TX.
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!