2Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Wouter Poortinga, Welsh School of Architecture, Cardiff University, Bute Building, King Edward VII Avenue, Cardiff, CF10 3NB, United Kingdom. E-mail: PoortingaW@cardiff.ac.uk
Prior Attitudes, Salient Value Similarity, and Dimensionality: Toward an Integrative Model of Trust in Risk Regulation1
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 1674–1700, July 2006
How to Cite
Poortinga, W. and Pidgeon, N. F. (2006), Prior Attitudes, Salient Value Similarity, and Dimensionality: Toward an Integrative Model of Trust in Risk Regulation. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 1674–1700. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00076.x
1Work reported in this paper was partly supported by the Programme on Understanding Risk, funded by a grant of the Leverhulme Trust (RSK990021); and partly supported by two grants from the Economic and Social Research Council, including a grant from the ESRC Science in Society programme (L144250037).
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!