2Correspondence concerning the article should be addressed to Rich Yocum, Seattle Pacific University, Department of Clinical Psychology, 3307 Third Avenue West, Seattle, WA 98119-1997. E-mail: email@example.com
Direct-Supervision and Remote-Supervision Jails: A Comparative Study of Psychosocial Factors1
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 1790–1812, July 2006
How to Cite
Yocum, R., Anderson, J., Davigo, T. and Lee, S. (2006), Direct-Supervision and Remote-Supervision Jails: A Comparative Study of Psychosocial Factors. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 1790–1812. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00082.x
1The authors thank Margaret Diddams, Ph.D. for her editorial assistance, as well as the reviewer of this manuscript whose comments were invaluable.
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!