1Earlier versions of this paper were presented in various forms at the American Educational Research Association annual conferences, when the author conducted this research at the school district.
A Compositional Analysis of the Organizational Climate-Performance Relation: Public Schools as Organizations
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 1848–1880, August 2006
How to Cite
Griffith, J. (2006), A Compositional Analysis of the Organizational Climate-Performance Relation: Public Schools as Organizations. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 1848–1880. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00085.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!