1Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Toyomi Goto, Hyogo Institute for Traumatic Stress, 1-3-2 Wkinohama Kaigan St. Chuo-ku Kobe, Hyogo, 651-0073, Japan. E-mail: email@example.com. Toyomi Goto earned her Masters degree in clinical/counseling psychology from Cleveland State University. Her current affiliation is the Hyogo Institute for Traumatic Stress in Kobe, (Japan).
The Miyake Island Volcano Disaster in Japan: Loss, Uncertainty, and Relocation as Predictors of PTSD and Depression
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 2001–2026, August 2006
How to Cite
Goto, T., Wilson, J. P., Kahana, B. and Slane, S. (2006), The Miyake Island Volcano Disaster in Japan: Loss, Uncertainty, and Relocation as Predictors of PTSD and Depression. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 2001–2026. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00091.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!