1Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Aleksander P. J. Ellis, The Eller College of Management, Department of Management and Policy, 405 McClelland Hall, Tucson, AZ, 85721-0108. E-mail: email@example.com
Improving Customer Reactions to Electronic Brokered Ultimatums: The Benefits of Prior Experience and Explanations
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 2293–2324, September 2006
How to Cite
Ellis, A. P. J., Humphrey, S. E., Conlon, D. E. and Tinsley, C. H. (2006), Improving Customer Reactions to Electronic Brokered Ultimatums: The Benefits of Prior Experience and Explanations. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 2293–2324. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00104.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!