1Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Richard Seltzer, Department of Political Science, Howard University, Washington, DC 20059. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scientific Jury Selection: Does It Work?
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 2417–2435, October 2006
How to Cite
Seltzer, R. (2006), Scientific Jury Selection: Does It Work?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 2417–2435. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00110.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!