2Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Lucy Johnston, Department of Psychology, University of Canterbury, Private Bag 4800, Christchurch, New Zealand. E-mail: email@example.com
Evaluating the Evaluators: Perceptions of Interviewers by Rejected Job Applicants as a Function of Interviewer and Applicant Sex1
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 2635–2648, November 2006
How to Cite
Holloway, R. and Johnston, L. (2006), Evaluating the Evaluators: Perceptions of Interviewers by Rejected Job Applicants as a Function of Interviewer and Applicant Sex. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 2635–2648. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00120.x
1This research was completed in partial fulfillment of the requirement for the Master of Science in Applied Psychology by the first author. The authors thank Rich Farmer for his helpful comments.
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!