1Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Josh A. Arnold, College of Business Administration, Department of Management/Human Resource Management, California State University, Long Beach, 1250 Bellflower Boulevard, Long Beach, CA 90840. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How Negotiator Self-Efficacy Drives Decisions to Pursue Mediation
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 2649–2669, November 2006
How to Cite
Arnold, J. A. and O'Connor, K. M. (2006), How Negotiator Self-Efficacy Drives Decisions to Pursue Mediation. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 2649–2669. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00121.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!