1Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Amber Johnson, Oregon Social Learning Center, 160 E. 4th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97401. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Impact of Having Children on the Lives of Women: The Effects of Children Questionnaire
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 2685–2714, November 2006
How to Cite
Johnson, A. B. and Lee Rodgers, J. (2006), The Impact of Having Children on the Lives of Women: The Effects of Children Questionnaire. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 2685–2714. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00123.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!