2Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Eric G. Kirby, Department of Management, Texas State University, San Marcos, TX 78666-4616. E-mail: email@example.com
Improving Task Performance: The Relationship Between Morningness and Proactive Thinking1
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 2715–2729, November 2006
How to Cite
Kirby, E. G. and Kirby, S. L. (2006), Improving Task Performance: The Relationship Between Morningness and Proactive Thinking. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 2715–2729. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00124.x
1The authors are grateful for the helpful comments of the editor and reviewers. Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the 2002 Mountain Plains Management Conference, Durango, CO; and 2004 Academy of Management Conference, New Orleans, August.
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!