2Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Lisa Thomson Ross, Department of Psychology, College of Charleston, 66 George Street, Charleston, SC 29424. E-mail: email@example.com
Environmental and Family Associations With Racism1
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 2750–2765, November 2006
How to Cite
Smith, S. T. and Ross, L. T. (2006), Environmental and Family Associations With Racism. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 2750–2765. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00126.x
1The authors thank the Department of Psychology at the College of Charleston for financial assistance with this project.
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!