2Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Carrie Fried, Department of Psychology, Winona State University, Winona, MN 55987. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rape Rumors: The Effects of Reporting or Denying Rumors of Sexual Assaults on Campus1
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 2766–2784, November 2006
How to Cite
Fried, C. B. and Maxwell, A. (2006), Rape Rumors: The Effects of Reporting or Denying Rumors of Sexual Assaults on Campus. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 2766–2784. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00127.x
1The research presented in this paper was presented previously at the 74th annual Midwestern Psychological Association Conference, Chicago, IL, May 2002.
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!