2Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to San-Pui Lam, Institute of Public Affairs Management, National Sun Yat-sen University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan, ROC 80424. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Predicting Intention to Save Water: Theory of Planned Behavior, Response Efficacy, Vulnerability, and Perceived Efficiency of Alternative Solutions1
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 2803–2824, November 2006
How to Cite
Lam, S.-P. (2006), Predicting Intention to Save Water: Theory of Planned Behavior, Response Efficacy, Vulnerability, and Perceived Efficiency of Alternative Solutions. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 2803–2824. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00129.x
1The author thanks two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and Shih-I Cheng for data collection for these studies.
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!