2Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Maarten Vansteenkiste, Department of Psychology, University of Leuven, Tiensestraat 102, 3000 Leuven, Belgium. E-mail: Maarten.Vansteenkiste@psy.kuleuven.ac.be
Materialistic Values and Well-Being Among Business Students: Further Evidence of Their Detrimental Effect1
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 2892–2908, December 2006
How to Cite
Vansteenkiste, M., Duriez, B., Simons, J. and Soenens, B. (2006), Materialistic Values and Well-Being Among Business Students: Further Evidence of Their Detrimental Effect. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 2892–2908. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00134.x
1The contributions of the first and fourth authors were supported by a Grant for Scientific Research Flanders (FWO).
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!