1Correspondence concerning this manuscript should be addressed to Heidi Riggio, Department of Psychology, California State University, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90032-8227. E-mail: email@example.com
Attitudes Toward Divorce: Embeddedness and Outcomes in Personal Relationships
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 2935–2962, December 2006
How to Cite
Riggio, H. R. and Fite, J. E. (2006), Attitudes Toward Divorce: Embeddedness and Outcomes in Personal Relationships. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36: 2935–2962. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2006.00136.x
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!