1Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Michael Lynn, School of Hotel Administration, Cornell University, 552 Statler Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853-6902. E-mail: WML3@Cornell.edu
The Effect of Server Posture on the Tips of Whites and Blacks
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 201–209, February 2007
How to Cite
Leodoro, G. and Lynn, M. (2007), The Effect of Server Posture on the Tips of Whites and Blacks. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 201–209. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2007.00156.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!