2Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to John Stephan, School of Management, Marist College, 355 Dyson Center, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601. E-mail: John.Stephan@marist.edu or to Joel Brockner, Columbia Business School, Columbia University, 715 Uris Hall, New York, NY 10027. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spaced Out in Cyberspace? Evaluations of Computer-Based Information1
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 210–226, February 2007
How to Cite
Stephan, J. and Brockner, J. (2007), Spaced Out in Cyberspace? Evaluations of Computer-Based Information. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 210–226. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2007.00157.x
1The authors thank Michael Morris, Batia Wiesenfeld, and an anonymous reviewer for their constructive comments on an earlier version of the manuscript.
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!