2Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Thomas Hugh Feeley, Department of Family Medicine, School of Medicine, State University of New York at Buffalo, 329 Baldy Hall, North Campus Buffalo, NY 14260. E-mail: email@example.com
College Students' Knowledge, Attitudes, and Behaviors Regarding Organ Donation: An Integrated Review of the Literature1
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 243–271, February 2007
How to Cite
Feeley, T. H. (2007), College Students' Knowledge, Attitudes, and Behaviors Regarding Organ Donation: An Integrated Review of the Literature. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 243–271. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2007.00159.x
1This study was supported by Grant #1R39OT01205-01-00 from the Health Resources Services Administration's Division of Transplantation (HRSA/DoT), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The contents of this publication are solely the responsibility of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of HRSA/DoT.
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!