2Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Megan A. Lewis, Health Communications Program, RTI International, 3040 Cornwallis Road, P. O. Box 12194, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709-2194. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Control in Marital Relationships: Effect of One's Partner on Health Behaviors1
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 298–319, February 2007
How to Cite
Lewis, M. A. and Butterfield, R. M. (2007), Social Control in Marital Relationships: Effect of One's Partner on Health Behaviors. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 298–319. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2007.00161.x
1Data were collected when both authors were at the Institute of Behavioral Science and the Department of Psychology, University of Colorado at Boulder. Data collection was supported by Grant #NIHM RO3-MH52313 to the first author.
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!